The ServiceNow Senior Developer position will be responsible for key activities in the ServiceNow application. We are looking for a candidate that can leverage ServiceNow development and can work with program management, engineering teams, and key business stakeholders to develop enterprise business solutions for our internal and external customers aligning to Service Management best practices. This position is expected to work both independently and with various teams across the CloudPires.
- Develop processes and applications on the ServiceNOW platform that will provide operational and tactical business value for our clients
- Develop technical requirements from business requirement to outline how to execute the previous responsibility.
- Stay current on technologies that are required for this development.
- Learn new technologies and techniques that can bring benefit to the CloudPires future growth.
- Participate in Agile Scrum process that is leveraged as the teams SDLC.
Technical Skills and Experience
- ServiceNOW certified Admin or equivalent experience.
- ServiceNOW certified Developer (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of some or all of the following areas of ServiceNOW – Workflow Editing, Report Generation, Performance Analytics, Update Sets, Glide Records and System, CMS, Orchestrator / MID Server
- ITIL Foundational Certification – preferred but not required
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum development process
- Strong aptitude for picking up new technologies through self-education Understand of LDAP and Active Directory
Other Position Requirements
- Ability to clearly and effectively express ideas and messages via speech or writing.
- Ability to effectively absorb information from various sources, then analyze and examine data in detail, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Use general office application tools (e.g. Power Point, Excel, Word, and Visio)
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Developer experience a plus
- ServiceNow Developer Certification desired
- Service Now Implementation Specialist – preferred but not required
- ITIL Foundation highly desired
- Agile Development a plus